RSS

"Telephone"




Well I just listened to "Telephone" by Britney Spears. And I think it's great one. Britney voice is so cute and sweet when she sings it. I love it!!! But wondering which one the best "Telephone" version,Lady Gaga or Britney Spears? I think a lotta people will choose Gaga because she's the first who sings it and also she has dope amazing music video of it. But several people will say Britney one because they are Britney fans and also Britney did it so well. Frankly,I can't decide who's the best one but I do love both! Both Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have their own ways and uniques. I love Lady Gaga one because of her speechless music video also her own music!!! I love Lady Gaga's music. She ate my heart! I love Britney Spears when she sings it. So sweet,lovely duffy and cute! So what's your favourite one?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Carmen said...

I love both but the Gaga version is the best one ;)

cecille said...

Gaga of course! she's amazing!!!!!

The Juicy Star said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment