RSS

Need A Doctor Asap!

Well,sometimes when I get bored and nothing to do (AMEN) I usually have bbm chat with my friends. I love it because we usually talk about what happen today,yesterday and next day? hahaaa jk. And the most I talk to is Bruno. He's so nice,funny and know to have a joke lol. On Sunday (if it's correct one because i pretty forgot when) I did bbm chat with him. Yeah as usual,he was playing with his little sister while chatting with me. And a silly thing happen one when i chatted with him.

On BBM
bruno: "whatcha doing?"
me : "just finished study for the college test. and now relaxing with my bff :)"
bruno: "good. are you feeling better now?"
me : "well,yeah a lil bit. thanks anyway,I got so stressed yesterday. I just need to relax rite?"
bruno: "yes,you need it. it's important to to keep your health stay healthy. don't push yourself too hard :)"
me : "haha okay i will. hey how's school anyway?
bruno: "I didn't go to school today :)'
me : "huh? why?"
bruno: "IT'S SUNDAY SO I DIDN'T GO TO SCHOOL. LMAO xD"
me : "OMG!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!?! SORRY"
bruno: "lmao it's okay :)"
me : "Is this the effect of too much study? oh my...but I have to study hard -.-"


Yeah I think cuz i studied too much. But I have to for the college test and I wanna enter medical department so bad! So I must study hard till forever. Wait....I'm not A NERD. I'm JUICY! hahahaaa
If someone knows where i should go,that one will say,"You need to go doctor soon!" 100% CORRECT! A DOCTOR FOR NERD! Cuz I'm sure a nerd usually has a private doctor or her/his brain would explode *kaboom* So If you're a nerd,give me your private doctor's phone number. I'll call the doctor soon. I'm just kidding but pretty serious one.
Thank you

xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

cecille said...

unfortunately i'm not a nerd so i don't have the doctor's phone number haha http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/rr329/grandisyf/ngakak.gif

Post a Comment