RSS

Oh My TG!!!

I usually have a girls chat when i'm in my bff's palce. And this when we talked about my almost final day. I did see and say words to everyone so i could pass the final. Then thats my lucky day! I met and shake hand with TG. OMG! its real! No daydreaming! I told her and also Ms. Ais how really happy i was.

me: "OMG its not a dream,its real!"
bff:"Congrats! I'm happy for you!"
me: "Look how I did it so well! I wanted to have a pic of us but geez no words could get outta my mouth."
bff: "Aww don't worry next time you will get a chance for it."
ms. ais: "So whats next?"
me: "I won't wash or clean my hand even its dirty or whatever! never want."
ms. ais: "You know i wish i was there sweety."
bff: "Hmm??? Whats the matter?"
ms ais: "Yeah it must be so great. When TG shake with you,I would say "You'd better hug her,go hug her!" then you will never take a bath. hahahaaaaaa!

Great! I love how the way Ms. Ais thought about it. Brilliant idea! But NO THANKS for the no bathing idea.


xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment