RSS

I DO LOVE PARIS HILTON FOREVER!!!

It's totally THE JUICIEST DAY/THING/TIME/WHATEVER IT IS!!! Why? Because I talked to Paris again. We did video chatted also I asked her if she had skype or not. And she said,"Yes I do have. You can add me there and we can chat live in there. Love talking to you babe. You're so sweet one :) " OMG!!!! I still can't believe it! I talked with her for sometimes but it felt like forever!!! We talked about life,everything. It's not dream and I wasn't daydreaming. I really talked to her for real!!

And I ask her for something and she agreed about it. What did I ask? I ask her if she could give me an autograph plus her fave thing with her sign on it. I knew and I thought she would say,"Sorry I'm so busy" or "Personal fave thing?" I was kinda afraid if i was unpolite to ask it. But what did she said? "Yes sure,I'll send it to you soon. Send me your email and also your home address. I don't mind it at all :) " THAT'S SO JUICY! She even said "I don't mind it"! I got her replied on formspring.me. Goddess!! It's THE REAL JUICY!!! Oh and this is her post for me on formspring.me






She's my everything in life 



Everytime we do it,I feel so happy although I'm not in good mood or something else. She's really the greatest person I ever knew in the world!!! I'll meet her soon and make my dream come true. Wait me there Paris!


xoxo
Star

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Carmen said...

are you really talk to her? thats hot!
she'll wait for you because you're the juiciest!

Ais said...

aww you'll meet her soon
sweet one that she talked with you!
i'm happy for you! :)

karen said...

you're truly paris hilton huge fan :)
that's hot! hahaa

Post a Comment