RSS

100% AGAINST BIEBER, HMMMM......

Hmm what's up with my post now? I just wanted to write it down. My BFF told me about something. Something blah one. It's about Justin Bieber thing (again). That's NOT Juicy! She became not sweet when she saw and read Katy Perry tweeted to Justin Bieber. She said on her twitter,"Ooooh @justinbieber your adopted momma is looking for a shameless retweet, #californiagurls! If you don't you'll get a spanking... heh heh."


And that made my bff so mad cuz she's HUGE fan of Katy Perry. She was like,"Oh my Katy!!!!!!!! adopted momma? sheeesh shameless Bieber! You $#*@!?" I'm sorry to know about it bff. I know what you felt that time. I don't know why he always be special one. He's just a boy a.ka kid! And he said as he grew up,his voice was change so he couldn't sing as cute as his first time. Hey Bieber,THAT'S SO NOT PROFESSIONAL!!!! Look at David Archuletta,he sings so well and great from he was in American Idol until now. You need to learn how to be professional!
Anyway,I have a message from my bff like what Bieber fans had for Kim Kardashian. It's a bloody message ooopss!



And this is the message








p.s: I did post it on my blog my sweety lovely duffy BFF!!! <3


xoxo


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

sweety pie said...

thank for posting it! rotfl

Post a Comment