RSS

Imma Fighter Or Hater? Or HollyWEIRD Star's Blahter?

A lotta posts that I made about everything especially with some Hollywood's Stars. It's my opinion about them all and several of my posts like to blah about Justin Bieber. And am I his hater? Like what I said,I'm not but I don't pretty much like all about him. All his stuff/words/whatever it is. All of those all make me so sick. So don't blah to me because I don't blah you. People have their own reasons and I do respect them. If you don't like my posts,why do you like Perez Hilton? We do the same things! I do blah some celebs and he does too. Maybe both of us are BLAHTERS? Thanks Ke$ha,you inspired me of this word. That's Juicy!




I do have Idol too. I LOVE PARIS HILTON! She's my HUGE inspiration just like what it says in "Words from me" section in my blog. She's the hottest and greatest woman in the world! My dream is to meet her so I'll make really hard efforts for it.





If you love her,that's hot! If you don't love her,okay I love you too guys!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Carmen said...

this made me rotfl! i love it! you're just like perez honey ;)
hope he knows it haha

cecille said...

blahter?
hahahaaaa that's so juicy!!! you're the juicy blahter star!

Post a Comment