RSS

Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber?

Another Justin Bieber that made me so sick. Why does he like to make any sickness thing? This time he made a fool on twitter. And the victim was Kim Kardashian. Poor Kim,I'm sorry about it. I said victim because she's hot but Bieber is so NOT hot! Its about when both of them were invited to have the White House Correspondents' dinner at the White House of course. After she mingled with the teen idol Saturday at the White House Correspondents' dinner in Washington, D.C., she Twittered that she had "Bieber fever." And he quickly replied, calling her his "girlfriend." What? Are you kidding me? What the hack that is! But of course Justin Bieber fans have a message for Kim Kardashian: Back off! Why? Because they saw Kim's tweet and were like freaking also felt like "I'm cuter than Kim,Justin! Why don't you choose me? She's too old for young Bieber. Kim,29, with Bieber,16? Oh c'mon old woman with young boy? That's not cute!" agree but that was i think actually. Hopefully it's true (lol joking Kim). I was like "What are you doing Kim? He called you "his girlfriend? What? That's NOT JUICY! Is it the reason why you broke up with Reggie or something?" I'm sorry about it,I'm not a hater of Justin Bieber but everything about him is always too over-acting and so sick to hear. So for JB's fans who read it,I love you guys!

Then Kim had tweeted him back,"I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!" That's not hot! She didn't deserved it because she's hot. After that Bieber replied her,"Seriously?". Okay that's serious duh? Didn't you see those all? I mean what did you see/do? Were you sleeping at the White House? That's too bad but you gotta know that.
After he made "trick or fool" on twitter he tweeted to all his fans if that was just a fake. Let's see from these post from both Kim and Bieber.





Kim's post





Justin Bieber's post to clear up about it




Do you want Kim to be your girlfriend,Bieber? You have to learn it from Reggie because he's the expert. But watch out! He can eat you of it so make sure you hire HUGE bodyguards to always keep you safe. That's just my advice. lol thank you

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment