RSS

Girls Chat Time!

It's Girls Chat time! Let me see what i have for you all. Hmm of course its all about Juicy!



When we were talking about some boys who did silly stuff

Bff : "Why do they always do girls chat? they aren't girls!"

me
: "I don't know maybe they got stress"
Bff : "Stress? or they pretend to be girls?"

me
: "If so,they should have sex change operations"
Bff : "Hahahaa!"



When my bff was taking care of her cats
Bff: "Aww they look so cute! I love them all!"
me
: "Yes they are. You really have a lotta cats."
Bff: "Yep because cat is so cute!"

me
: "But why don't you like baby cat?"
Bff: "Why? of course you can look from they look. they can make you have a serious sickness."

me
: "Gross! you mean ugly? hahaaa!"



When we ate tempura at alun-alun
me: "Ahh i want more! Do you want more too?"
Bff: "That's okay."

me
: "How does it taste adriana? you like it? i bet you does!"
Adriana: "What? hmm i don't think so,it's not good one for me. I have to keep my body staying healthy."

me
: "Huh? Are you kidding me? You bought a lot! And you have eaten almost tweenty! Goddess! We just ate ten."
A
driana: "Did I?"

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sweety Pie said...

it really made me LOL! funny post! XD

Post a Comment