RSS

Oh My Twitter

Bad news for everyone especially myself and my lovely fairishes. Two weeks ago my twitter got hacked! F**k what the hell that was! It's the third times my twitter got hacked. It sucked! I know who won't be mad if her/his personal page get hack? Everyone will agree with me. It made me mad at all because why me? Okay I mean why the hacker didn't hack the others accounts. You can hack Justin Bieber for his famous and cute babi face or Ashton Kutcher for the most following person on twitter before Britney Spears beat him. Congratulations for Britney anyway! Continue to the main problem...
I wonder what did make me special to get hack? There are a lot of ideas for it. First,I was thinking that I was the Hollyweird Star's Blahter so I got hacked for that reason. Second,I'm Star's FD. That means all my fairishes want to know all about me,my life and my mystery. What? lol yes,that's right because a lot of fairishes think I'm mysterious one or I should say Juicy. Oh yeah I love it! So they will do everything for it. Wooo that rocks but pretty brutal. And the third is I'm Juicy and I own Juicy. So they think to get the Juicy from me. Wait....are you kidding me? You can get you own idea. Just be creative! I own Juicy for sure and for real! Because that's my own creative,hot and cool idea.
People should have nice decision to hack someone. Do hack to random people is NOT JUICY IDEA. They have to have some Juicy reasons to do that. Here's my ideas and Juicy reason for you hacker who the correct person that you should hack:
  1. Someone who is so famous,well-known and get rid of your craziness. For example,Justin Bieber! Try to hack him and you'll be more famuous and cooler than him. Although he will hate you or you will be hated by his fans,you will get more advantages. And don't ever forget to not use your REAL NAME. Hide you identity,use Juicy name such spongebob,dakocan,kobochan,donald,guffy,etc.
  2. Someone who costs you a lot of money for goods.You don't want to waste your money right? Or You will never want to have no money? So do hack for it. Buy everything without take out your money.
And you'd better don't do those!!! F**k things to do! I never hack or do such a crap to someone that extreme. I'm serious about that.

When I got hacked,I was mad t oo. But dunno why I felt so relieved and glad about it. What? Am I kidding you? Of course I'm not. I didn't hate someone who hacked me. That person didn't do bad one to my personal twitter. As long as that person don't do anything so bad to me,I won't hate him/her or kick the ass outta here. I love everyone especially my fairishes! Their craziness and actions for me are a love. And I love my twitter hacker. You wanted to show me that you loved me? And yes I saw your love dear,I LOVE YOU TOO! ;)
Is it weird huh? Yes but not for me. I'll do everything I wanna do. Nothing in this world can stop me to do everything that I want! I'll show and bring you THE REAL JUICY!


xoxo
JS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment