RSS

From The Mouth Christina Aguilera


"Christina Aguilera 'comes out' & says she's bisexual in the upcoming edition of OUT magazine...... really? How Lady Gaga of you! This is starting to get old. The 'I'M GAY 4 PUBLICITY' in Hollywood. Next we'll have stars coming out as STRAIGHT, since EVERYONE is apparently now Gay, its stupid! Who's REALLY gay?"



That's pretty surprise me at all. She said on that magazine that she's bisexual!
Can't you believe that? OMG THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE! Do you think you can make me believe that? Of course I don't completely believe that! You're SO STRAIGHT XTINA! And you know what I think about it? You supposed to be Gaga! THAT'S SO GAGA! That's right one! After Bad Romace copycat now a "bisexual look-like"? Oh please Christina,you think that's hot one? What did you think huh? THAT'S COMPLETELY NOT HOT! I'm not racist but frankly she thinks she can make a huge news/gossip/whatever it is? Then she wants everyone sees,reads,and feels like "OMG I should buy that magazine so I can read it" or "OMG I should buy Christina Aguilera's new album! She's so gay!?!" Okay then all sold out. Everyone loves you because you have an amazing voice. Is this your way to make your new album all sold out? I don't think so everyone would love to see and know about it. Christina,you'd better clear up everything and don't suppose to be Gaga. You're Christina Aguilera who has an amazing voice!


xoxo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment