RSS

Between Me,My BFF and Justin Bieber



Okay everyone loves Justin Bieber. i know because he's cute,sweet,hot? i don't think so. Frankly,i don't like him and so my bff does. Why? because he's not hot and just a boy a.aka kid. Don't be mad of this but its the way i think about him.
Well,me and my BFF called him Beleber because we're so tired about all of him. Everything especially every tweets or trending topic on twitter always had him as top 10! But thanks God he's now NOT in TOP 10! And i'm happy about it! I'm gonna make Paris Hilton on Trending Topic! Why? because she's more deserved it and of course HOT!!!!

Today,in the afternoon i did chatroulette with my bff. Actually its so boring and i don't like to do that because useless thing. But i don't know why i wanted to do it today?!! weird? YES! then i met some people (losers) and wait....taadaaah! I met Beleber in there! From the first i didn't recognize him but after i thought for a moment,i was just like "OMFG!" yeah you could see i was so surprised but i was not that so surprise. My bff was like mad woman because she really doesn't like him. she said "what the heck! look we met Beleber! someone call 911!" of course not in English language. okay these are the words between the mouths of me,my bff and JB"

JB: "hi whats your name?"
me: "star,are you real justin bieber?"
JB: "yes i am. you can see me rig
ht?"
me: "oh yeah. haha! nice to meet you for real"
JB: "nice to meet you too! are you a fan?"
me and bff: "yup! (fingers cross)"
JB: "do you like my new songs? and also my music? :)"
me: "yeah i do (another fingers cross)"
my bff: 'well,hella yes" (of course NO! FINGERS CROSS)
JB: "glad you both like it. ahh do you think is it your lucky day?"
me and bff: "uhmm yeah :)" (OMFG are you kidding me??? okay lets say yes but for real no)
JB: "well,i'm glad to see my fans :)"

okay a lotta fingers crosses that we did but sorry Justin we're NOT your fans FOR REAL. and then my bff asked me "is it a sign that today's our lucky day huh? was he kidding us?" me: "well,if everyone said yes then we said NO hahaa!"

and then everyone started to see me and my bff chatted with him. they're like freaking ones and asked us if we did it like what they did. then we just said "HELL NO,thank you".

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment