RSS

Chibi Maruko Chan Live Action!!!! YATTTAAAA!!!!


Yattaaaaaaa! That's my favorite line now! Yup that comes from Maruko. For yall who doesn't know Chibi Maruko Chan,I'll tell you for free (yup!). Chibi Maruko Chan is a shojo manga series by Momoko Sakura, later adapted into an anime TV series by Nippon Animation, which originally aired on Fuji Television from January 7, 1990 to September 27, 1992. The series depicts the simple, everyday life of a little girl nicknamed Maruko and her family in suburban mid-seventies Japan. That's what Wikipedia said to me LOL! According to me Chibi Maruko Chan is great anime!!! Three words for that anime, FUNNY COOL JUICY! No Doubt!
Oh btw I FINALLY GOT THE LIVE ACTION OF MARUKO! AWESOME RIGHT!?? OH YEAAAH! After a while seearching with Mr.GOOGLE,I finally got it. We did it man! I was about gave up but that's just NOT me. Thanks God you show me the way! After got it,you know I watched it everyday! An episode for a day because it's just 6 episode from all. Damn huh? Absolutely!

Watching this dorama just made my day shinny one. Why? Because it's hilarious! Maruko funny acted with her family especially with her grandpa. Her Grandpa is just too tired but so ridiculous! But he really loves maruko as her granddaughter. Her grandma's so down old woman and kind. Her mother's kind of scary one and her father's just hangover man like doesn't have good skill in anything. Her Big Sister's nice girl actually but usually fight with Maruko. Isn't it interesting one?
It's just like the anime but I think The Live Action is the way BETTER. I just wanna watch it more but geez ONLY 6 episode?????? Just ALL?????? NOT JUICY!!!!

Oh I wanna share The Juicy Maruko to yall. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT! I RECOMMEND IT SO BAD!
Here's The LINK where you can download it:

P.S: CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BLACK BUTTON

OH I have something Juicy. A message for the producer of Chibi Maruko Chan Live Action:
Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms Producer,
Well I'm Hollyweird Star Blahter but just call me JS. I'm an anime lova too for real. I love the Live Action version of Chibi Maruko Chan. I've watched every episode but one episode for one day. Why? Because you ONLY made 6 episode. SIX!!! That's the way TOO bad! WHY? Because it's really great dorama. Can't you Imagine how I love it???? Until I can't do HOLY DUTY because of watching that dorama. So pleaseeeeeeeeeee air it more episode!!! A ton of episode until your studio got boom. Also you can get more buckies from every reviews of the audience. Isn't that Juicy???? OF COURSE. So I hope you'll think it ASAP! NOT twice but ONCE then tadaaaa yatta!!!
Thank You Very Much.

With Love,
Sexy JS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

cecillexx said...

thanks for sharing the dorama!!!! I LOVE BOTH ANIME AND LIVE ACTION VERSION!!!!
and love the new look of the site! :)

Bloggie said...

thank you! glad you like it ;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the link.

Anonymous said...

nice live action.. super cute maruko -francis

Post a Comment