RSS

Britney vs. Gaga Single! Which one is The Juiciest? The Battle Begin!


It's The Battlefield of Two Massive Singles! From the blue corner, The Princess Pop, Britney Spears with "Hold It Againts Me" and from the red corner, The Mother Monster, Lady Gaga with "Born This Way". I'm The Juicy as The refree of this battle! Who win? Your vote will determine who has The Juiciest Single. I said it in my battle accent.
I wonder who will win this battle because both of BritBrit and Gaga has their massive single to win people hearts. It's all about all out attacks from them. It's hard to decide which one even I have think it four then the result is draw. As far as I see maybe Britney will win this battle because the Britney's Bitches is really an army force. Their loyality and dedication is so determined. But don't underestimate Gaga's Little Monsters! They are so fierce when they are supporting their Mother Monsters. Never let Gaga to be on 2nd! So it's not only BritBrit and Gaga battle but also Britney Bitches and Little Monsters.
If you ask me about what I think which one has the better single over here, I will say like this "Hmmmmm which one you say??? Hang on. If I pick one, can you guarantee my safety? Because one of two sides will list me as MOST WANTED. So you know what I mean??? Can you???? It's NOT my time to go!" Hahaaa I'm joking around duh but that's pretty serious one.
I just wanna say for both side GOOD LUCK! Do your best to get people hearts! And don't try to eat my heart because Paris has eaten it. Don't get it wrong because I'm music junkie too. Everybody claps your hands and raise your vote here!

Click this link to vote which one has The Juiciest Single: http://tinyurl.com/4la8bv


HAPPY VOTING!!!!


xxo
JS

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment