RSS

The Juicy Has BAAAAAAACKKKKK!!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Guess who's back????
Hahaa yeah THE J.U.I.C.Y HAS BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKK!!!! Wohooooooo! Sorry for my dissapear thing because I've learned a ninja trick to dissapear myself. LOL joking.
Well, its actually because of this blogspot new rules so it made difficult way for me to go to my blog. I've tried thousand times to post or let's call it loging but damn bloggy! I couldn't make it! I was frustated about it and yeah maybe as you thought I left it with nothing. Geez frankly I don't wanna leave it because I have so many Juicy things to share to you - a lot!
I have a news for yall. I'm a college student now. Happy? Uhmmm let me think....hell yes! but no too! Why? Because there's no more test for YES word and I'm kinda old now for NO word. Hahaa that's right but not that so. College is fun but if that's what you think now,you'd better think it twice or three or maybe more than three. Yes it is fun but for a minute you'll know that you wanna  SOL (Scream Out of Loud). A lot of assignments and more strict than High School even Junior High School (yeah even Elementary duh! Talk about college,it really takes all my free time to have fun. Yes and take my weekend! Oh my that's my freedom time! I have to get back my freedom but how? Sometimes I get my weekend but just SOMETIMES not that so sometimes. I love Juicy and also FREEDOM! 

 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment